• Resin model
  • Details in pe parts
  • Thermoformed
  • Detailled instruction
  • Decoration include in the kit:
             Le Mans 2016 n°66/67/68/69

Daytona 2016 n°66/67
  • The roof is separated to facilitate the paint
  • All the visible parts are represented with accurately. Between the body & the rear extractor, we can see the top-engine, the air-box, the fuel tank, the tubular chassis...
  • Cockpit & firewall pre-fitted of wirings, electronic boxes...
  • Paint indication: Gravity colors
               Titanium white
               Mulsane blue
               Arnage red

1/24 Ford GT Le Mans 2016 - Daytona 2016, Profil 24

• 1/24 scale
  • The Le Mans Legend in 2016 version
  • Accurate transcript of this wild beauty, low & large, with a rear part stunning
  • Attention to detail
  • Resin pieces & details in pe part
  • Two versions: self assembly kit or handbuilt model

EXHAUSTED

Handscrafted by Profil 24
Ex. VAT if based outside the EC
Made in France

More details

By buying this product you can collect up to 650 loyalty points. Your cart will total 650 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 13,00 €.

Download

Reviews

Grade 
01/22/2017

Best Car In The World!!!!!

I bought my kit for the FORD GT Right here. So glad I stumbled upon it on e-bay was Peter's last 1 I bought right away no regrets, This is the best Store for Kit's,Build's, Advice &Follow up.A A#1 Store, In 1964 1st saw the Ford gt 40 @ LeMans But In 1966 Won 24 hrs. @ Daytona, Sebring in the coupe, Then LeMans 1, 2, 3, The Ferrari Killer was Born.Ken Miles was robbed of the Triple Crown By Henry Ford as he wanted them to cross the Finish Line together, Due to LM reg's he was closer to Start Line then McLaren/Amon, so was declared 2nd, He was never the same man crushed him to lose The Big 3 in 1 year. Then Ford GT 40 won LM from 1966 to 1969 the same chassis Won 68'& 69" remarkable car. 2017 Proved Ford 50 Years later could still Beat Ferrari and everyone else in class. 2017 We hope to begin a new String.Let Peter set you up Call, e-mail, smoke signal him today simply the best Ford GT today. Since the 1/18th built by exoto. I couldn't wait.

Grade 
11/22/2016

Super

Magnifique ,un kit de très belle reproduction des détails et super qualité du moulage je suis vraiment heureux de mon achat encore merci pour ce très beau travail

Write your review!

Write a review

• 1/24 scale
  • The Le Mans Legend in 2016 version
  • Accurate transcript of this wild beauty, low & large, with a rear part stunning
  • Attention to detail
  • Resin pieces & details in pe part
  • Two versions: self assembly kit or handbuilt model

EXHAUSTED

Handscrafted by Profil 24
Ex. VAT if based outside the EC
Made in France

Blog